[etni] Tu B'Shvat

  • From: "Beverly Stok (dvl)" <bev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:16:24 +0200

----------

Tu B'Svat or the New Year of Trees is just a week away. What are you gong to
do in your class? Why not try and use the topic as a vocabulary opportunity?
Perhaps you will use it to enhance  some social interaction activity.
Another idea is to provide your students with writing practice.

Need ideas information, songs, word activities and classroom activities to
do with Hannukah? Have a look at my materials in "Cycle of the Jewish
Year."

  http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev

  The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
  (elementary teachers - holidays - cycle of the Jewish year)

  Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at
   bev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  HAG SAMEACH.

   Bev
--