[etni] Mini- ETAI in the Jordan Valley !!

  • From: aviva shapiro <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:25:14 +0200

HI All, ONLY 3 days to the First Mini - ETAI conference at  Beit Yerach. in
the Jordan Valley .February 3rd, 2009 !!! .Besides tasty refreshments, and
at least 6 book publishers.. we will have TWO well - known,  interesting
 speakers.. Avi Tsur and Penny Ur.. along with 3 riveting workshops.. (
drama/ helping our LD kids and HOTS in poetry) .. So don't miss it !! The
book stalls will open at 15:00.. the talks begin at 15:45 !!
Don't miss it !! ETAI members FREE, OTHERS - 30 shekels, Full time students
20 shekels !!
Aviva Shapiro

"It must be remembered that the purpose of education is not to fill the
minds of students with facts?it is to teach them to think."
Robert M. Hutchins

Aviva Shapiro- 052-4501830