[etni] Thank you Eric

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:44:52 -0700

**** If I had the chance to do it all over again. - www.etni.org ****

annbn@xxxxxxxxxx

In the name of my staff, I would like to thank you,
Eric, for a most enjoyable evening.  It has been all
too long since anyone ( pupils, parents, school staff)
has thanked us for helping him get to where he is today.
The concert was amazing !!  Toda Raba to all of you  !!
Ann  and the
Hayovel JHS  Staff

Jacquie Mohar <caddy_1998@xxxxxxxxx>

Just to add my appreciation to all the many etniers
who have already written. We had a great time and I am
left wondering what Eric is planning for the 25th
anniversary! The mind boggles!

I would love to know how many were there. I reckoned
10,000.

Thanks again to ECB
Jacquie