[etni] Summer ETAI conference

  • From: Mitzi Geffen <mitzi100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:51:14 +0300

Hi All,
      I am pleased to announce that the program for ETAI's summer
conference has been posted on the ETAI site - http://www.etai.org.il/
As you will see, when you have a look, there are so many enticing sessions
that it will be very difficult to choose which to attend!
      We look forward to seeing you at the Academy High School on the Givat
Ram Campus of Hebrew University on July 3rd and 4th.

      It is still possible to pre-register this week for a considerable
discount to members who sign up for both days of the conference. You can do
this by calling the office ( 02-5001844 ) Monday through Thursday mornings
this week. In addition, attending both days of the conference entitles you
to 16 hours of gmul hishtalmut.

                    All the best,
                       Mitzi Geffen
                       ETAI Chair