[etni] Elementary school teachers using Eric Cohen's Panorama text book

  • From: Michelle Mor <mor.michelle3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:55:10 +0300

Dear Elementary School teachers,
As we are about to start a much deserved Summer vacation as well as lesson
planing for the up coming school year, I thought I would share  a little
something with you.

As all of us who are in the tikshuv program know, we have to provide a
minimum of 4 ICT lessons a week. With this in mind I have just put
together a study plan  which includes many ICT lessons for the 6th grade
Panorama book. So before lesson plan marathons begin I hope that some
teachers will find this helpful. (I will also be using the platform for
this book in my lessons)
Hope that somebody (other than myself) finds some useful ideas.
Happy vacation
Regards Michelle Mor

Here is the link -  English 4
U<https://sites.google.com/a/nofharim.tzafonet.org.il/michelle-mor-english/home/6th-grade-home-page/panorama-class-book>
please note: the lesson plans are at the bottom of the lesson plans page
under panorama book

--
*Michelle Mor <https://sites.google.com/site/eflenglishenrichment/>*

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx