[etni] Recording answers on the Bagrut exam

  • From: Avi Granit <judiavi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 01:26:00 +0200

Dear All,

I have just realized that one of my students has a "hatama" that he is allowed
to record his answers.  This is good news as his writing is impossible to read,
however, I have no idea how this works as the last time one of my students did
this, we taped the answers on a cassette tape which was sent with his exam
paper.  How do kids record themselves now?  The F module is not going to be one
of the "computerized" exams this year so he won't be able to do it over the
computer.

Anyone have the answer?

Judi G.