[etni] Re: Question about service of Eric Cohen Books

  • From: Bari Nirenberg <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jpost@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jpost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 08:38:19 +0200

I agree with what others have said about ECB. May I suggest that you call
them yourself to find out what's going on?
Bari

On Saturday, January 21, 2012, ×?×?נת×? פ×?ס×? Jonathan Post
<jpost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Since last summer vacation we use a couple of new books from ECB at our
school. Of course we are used as teachers to receive the new books
complimentary from ECB and this was working perfectly every year until this
year. My English coordinator claims that she has called several times but
still after half a year neither teacher at our school got the new books and
I have to use the books of my students and improvise every lesson. My
question: Are there any others experiencing the same?