[etni] Question about service of Eric Cohen Books

  • From: יונתן פוסט Jonathan Post <jpost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:30:48 +0200

Since last summer vacation we use a couple of new books from ECB at our school.
Of course we are used as teachers to receive the new books complimentary from
ECB and this was working perfectly every year until this year. My English
coordinator claims that she has called several times but still after half a
year neither teacher at our school got the new books and I have to use the
books of my students and improvise every lesson. My question: Are there any
others experiencing the same?
Jonathan