[etni] Need more Mock Exams?

  • From: rene whal <renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:40:41 +0200

Hi Etni'rs,
With the Pesach holidays behind us, we're gearing up for the final push.  Those
of you who are teaching Bagrut classes this year will soon be giving your
Matkonet or doing exam practice with your students.
If you've already used the Ministry's mock exams and need another version, you
might try our mock exams for the reading and writing parts of Modules A, B, C
and D.  They're available for you to use from the TAMID website at:
http://tamid.cet.ac.il/tamid/english.  Be sure to watch for upcoming mock exams
for Modules E, F and G.

When you enter the website, go to the "Resource Center" at the bottom right
hand of the screen and click on "Lessons & Activities "(where you'll find lots
of other interesting resources as well).  To comment on our exams or to share
your own materials with other teachers, click on "Forums" under "Communication"
( and then "Mock Exams - Share your ideas")

And while you're at our website, have a look at the descriptions of online
courses we're offering for next year (click on "Course Descriptions & Info"
under "Online Courses"in the upper right hand of the screen), comment on our
other forums, apply for your free membership and browse around the other
features on the website.

Yours,
Renee Wahl
Head of English for TAMID Online