[etni] NEW INSULT?

  • From: talila kaiser <talila_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 04:01:05 +0000 (GMT)

HI!
Every few years the ministry of education tries to recruit new olim. I am sure
some of you became teachers this way.
Don't worry - every few years they fail. People join the courses, thinking they
have found their "destination", then they get into the schools and most of them
just run away...
I remember, about 12 - 13 years ago there was a similar course and after a few
months in the real world, with all the support we gave them, almost no
one was left in the schools.
Anyway, what if they do succeed? Any harm done?
All the best to all of you, especially to those in the south!
Talila

Hi All,
Below is the text of a message that is being sent to the mailing lists of
various English speaking communities, as well as being distributed through
the Jewish Agency, Nefesn b'Nefesh and other groups that encourage aliah,
and sponsored and supported by our Ministry of Education.
I wrote the signators my own reply, but I have a feeling that many of you
might have something to say about this as well and believe that we need to
make ourselves heard.  Here it is:
Renee Wahl

www.gamelishcards.com
quality card games