[etni] Fw: Link to Barry Silverberg current events poem

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 23:52:15 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Silverberg - barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Link to Barry Silverberg current events poem

Dear Etni readers,

Once again, we are at war.  For some of us our routine life is completely
disrupted.  For some, life goes on  with some semblance of normalcy.  Up
here in Kiriat Shmona for a change, we're far away from the action.  Nya nya
nya!  Only posters put up by Bnei Akiva, some signs and the news remind us
that the war is going on.  (Of course, who knows what will happen in the
next ten minutes).

I have penned a poem that borrows from a famous Longfellow poem.  However, I
have decided not to have it put up in my usual ETNI column.  ETNI is not a
site for airing political opinions.  So if you are interested, please glom
this:

http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/2009/01/current-events-poem-by-barry-silverberg.html

Barry

        Call for Articles