[etni] Level of Unseen Books

  • From: Dov Bloom <dovb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:59:31 +0300

I had used  the "More Module X Practice Papers" series in the past (and the
older Module X Practice Papers series) and I found the level reasonable.

In the last few months I used the (white) Practice Papers for Module X (2007)
series and found the level much more variable: many of the D and E level were I
thought unproportionally dificult: many of the E listening had almost every
question an inference...a few D level were really easy ...

I would be happy to hear Anat and other teachers' take on these unseens, in
general of in relation to specific papers (hard, easy or OK).

Also the brand new Bagrut for Module X (ECB 2009) - anyone use/evaluate them
yet?