[etni] Lag B'Omer

  • From: "Beverly Stok (dvl)" <bev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 21:06:13 +0300

Next Wednesday night, May 9th is Lag B'Omer - bonfires, smoke amd time to
shut your
windows. But this coming week is time to include Lag B'Omer in your teaching
plans.

 Need ideas, information, songs, word activities and classroom
 activities to do with Lag B'Omer? Have a look at my materials in
 "Cycle of the Jewish Year."

  http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev

  Materials are suited to both elementary and junior high. High school
teachers take a look as well - the ideas can definitely be used - you may
want to upgrade the text material.

  The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
  (More Etni - elementary school - holidays - The Cycle of the Jewish Year)

  Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at
   bev@xxxxxxxxxxx

   Bev
** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx