[etni] Jacob's Ladder Festival

  • From: Menachem Vinegrad <menny2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:56:27 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Laurie has made it pretty clear where she's going to be on May 15/16/17,
so now is the time for me to invite the rest of you to add Jacob's Ladder to
you list of  holidays from school.
Guaranteed 100% family friendly, laid back, pure fun.
Jacob's Ladder is the largest gathering of Anglos and add-ons, their kids and
grandkids and visitors from abroad. Outside of Etai it is also the largest
informal gathering of English teachers, past present and future- where
absolutely no shop is talked ( unless you really must!)
Please visit our website ( below) to see all the wonderful artists from Israel
and abroad who will be performing. Ninetyfive percent of the acts  and
workshops are in English, and the language all around you will be mostly
 English .
I hope to see you there,
MenachemThe next two Jacobs Ladder Folk Festivals at Nof Ginosar,Israel
Spring Festival 16/17 May 2008 NEW Pre-Festival Evening May 15
Winter Weekend 5/6 December 2008
Please join website mailing list for updates. www.jlfestival.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and
** Issue #5 of The Rag is out: