[etni] Jacob's Ladder Festival

  • From: Menachem Vinegrad <menny2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi   English Teachers,
I hope you  all know about Jacob's Ladder Festival. It probably gets the
largest number of English teachers  attending outside of ETAI. The difference
,though , that everyone  comes  for fun and enjoyment, rather than work and
shoptalk  ( Of course ETAI is fun too!). The entire environment and atmosphere
at the festival is English language based.
Our colleague Leslie Isacowitz's daughter Maya and her band  will be among
 performing on the main stage.Other English teachers , including myself, are
involved in the production and number among the performers.
Tickets are now on sale, at earlybird prices. Please look for us on facebook
feel free to pass the info and flyer on to your family and friends.
I hope to see you at Nof Ginosar in May.
Happy Purim,
Menachem Vinegrad
  For Menachem's Folk Podcasts on Radio Upper Galilee go to:
The next two Jacob's Ladder Festivals are:
Jacob's Ladder Spring Festival Thurs-Sat 19/20/21 May 2011
Jacob's Ladder Winter Weekend Fri/Sat 2/3 December 2011
Please join website mailing list for updates.

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** for help - ask@xxxxxxxx **