[etni] Is there life after Bagrut?

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:52:06 +0300

Somebody just wrote in about his school forcing him to teach English to Yud
Bet after the Bagrut!

Highly Suspicious!

If there is a class of 12th graders actually sitting in their seats
apparently  waiting

for and English teacher to pull in, park and start teaching,  it can mean
one of several things:

    The pupils are so drugged or drunk that they don't realize that they did
the exam last week.

        This is a special pilot class of bogus students being paid to sit
there.  Perhaps as part of this week's
        military exercise.  I suggest you keep your gas mask handy.

            This is the same class of students who gave those glowing
reports of how the HOTS program is the best
            thing that ever happened to them.

                    This is a class of zombies and they are going to eat
your brains come June 19.

                             The Mashiach has arrived.

       All of the above.

/      Barry Silverberg

PS  What if somebody  Hacked the English bagrut, but nobody could figure out
what the answers should be?

-----

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/