[etni] Re: Fw: Teaching English after the Bagrut

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI list <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:14:12 +0300

hi mordechai,
we always try to continue in the 11th grade, because obviously they
have not finished studying english. but it usually doesn't work, because
they have so many other matkonet and bagrut tests.

re 12th - that does sound strange. there have been years when we had one
more class after the bagrut, sort of an "end of english" final activity /
party. but what can you teach them?  most 12th graders barely come to
school after pesach anyway. if your school can make them come to class, "kol
hakavod"!

of course the teachers still come to school for these hours, and proctor
matkonot, sub etc. maybe that is what they meant?

2010/5/25 Ask_Etni <ask@xxxxxxxx>

> [...]

sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
saragabai@xxxxxxxxx