[etni] Handouts for my plenary talk "In Search of Lessons that Make a Difference"

  • From: Gunther Volk <gunther.volk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 18:32:34 +0100

Dear all,
Since my return from Israel I have finally had an opportunity to put
fingers to keyboard and prepare the materials that I referred to in my
plenary talk at the ETAI Winter Conference at Wizo Nahalal. I have just
sent them to ETAI and they should be available for download from the ETAI
handouts website before long.

It was an honour for me to have been asked by Penny to give the plenary
talk at the winter conference and I would like to thank those of you who
came for being such an attentive audience. I hope that the ideas I
presented will come in useful and that they will enable you to teach
lessons that make a difference.

If I can be of any further help, please do not hesitate to contact me at my
email address.

All the very best
Shavua tov,

Gunther