[etni] Hagmul al Ha -Gayyim, part II ( Barry's Posting Dec 13)

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 02:21:05 +0200

                    not some whimsical title or thank you.

                    However, I have reached the maximum Gmoolation, which
for me is 20.  My gmulim come from the old days when d

                    you knew what the histalmut was about and benefitted
from it ( small group methodology, teaching LD pupils,

                     learning computer skills,   etc)        So I can't 'get
' these new gmulim.

                    However II, they are mine.  If I can't get them for
myself, let me pass them on to some poor downtrodden soul

                    who is missing out on the 2000 monthly that Gmuls can
bring.

                    They are mine, aren't they?  If yes, I should be able to
pass  them on to a friend.

                    If NO, then i should be striking or suing becuase I
haven't  received any compensation for these two courses.

                    Know any good lawyers?

                    Barry (PS:  there are now 4 Barrys in the ETNI/ETAI
community.  I'm the one with the smart green dress.  No,

                    that can't be ...)