[etni] Google helping kids with LDs

  • From: Adele Raemer <araemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:58:01 +0300

Dear ETNIers,
I just HAD to share this one with you. Google has a lot of tools to help
our students. This is a story about how a student with LDs can use the
Voice Search in Google can help students (not only with LDs)
become independent.
(See link in forwarded message)

And while I am on the subject, if any of you get the opportunity to
participate in the Google Academy for Teachers, grab it! The second ever
Academy in Israel is going on now. It opens the door to an endless world of
possibilities for using technology in the classroom with your students.

Happy Passover !

Adele

*This week's words of wisdom:*
*"**He who laughs last, thinks slowest**."*

*
**
*