[etni] Fwd: update from English Inspectorate

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:25:44 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: principals_English@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: update

לכבוד המורים המלמדים אנגלית שלום רב

Partnerships
The English Inspectorate is happy to open additional channels for
professional dialogue by engaging and involving key sectors of the
English teaching community in Israel. I am happy to announce the
opening of Strengthening Partnerships. All of the partnerships are
linked from the English Inspectorate site.

In order to join any of the partnerships please download and send the
relevant form for the partnership. Additional details and explanation
can be found in this letter.

It is our hope that the English Inspectorate site will encourage
English professionals not only to read information posted, but also
have their voices heard.

על החתום
ג'ודי שטיינר
מפמר אנגלית