[etni] Fwd: teaching in China

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:42:03 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruthi <rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: teaching in China

Dear List
only stress that people should google a LOT -all the information I
have was given to me by others wiser and more experienced. BUt also
for anyone who wants to taste before committing it might be advisable
to do a summer camp (assuming you are interested in teaching kids and
not adults) Online there are a host of summer camps all over the
country and these are recruiting now I believe.

Ruth Sheffer
China
** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx