[etni] Fwd: re: question regarding handing in h.w online

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 21:05:11 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: question regarding handing in h.w online

Hi Naomi.
I would love to use the online option in whatever i do, in fact as an
EFL teacher at the university level I do that all the time. My problem
is that our kids (let's face it, adults too...) have no screening
system - their computers hence documents are usually FULL of bugs, not
all of which can be detected or avoided by the firewalls (and if they
do avoid them, half of my students' work cannot be checked...)
So, how do YOU deal with this, if at all?
Adi