[etni] Fwd: re: bagrut listening comprehension broadcast today

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:58:08 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: bagrut listening comprehension broadcast today

Reva, though he is an "externi" student, it is up to you and the staff
in the room/on the floor to tell the students their rights as well as
their obligations (ahead of time). Listening twice without the
pressure of locating the correct channel is their right. We also had
problems with the channel in one of the classes, but we took out the
CD and that was that, no added pressure to the students.
If your student doesn't get a good grade get them to take a second
mo'ed, but they need to know these things and so do all of us. Best to
everyone. Adi