[etni] Fwd: bagrut listening comprehension broadcast today

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:14:35 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: reva freiman <freiman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: bagrut listening comprehension broadcast today

Dear Bagrut Teachers,
One of my “externi” students did the A bagrut this afternoon at Ort
Shapiro, and afterwards, telephoned to say that there had been
confusion in the class about the radio channel for the listening
comprehension broadcast.  It was not written up on the board for the
students! They also  heard the broadcast  only once!  My student said
that nobody had managed to hear the broadcast a second time!  Has
anybody please got any information about this???  I feel terrible for
these kids.
Reva