[etni] Fwd: re: Irgun Hamorim membership for pensioners

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:16:36 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marlene <marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Irgun Hamorim membership for pensioners

You do get the yearly spring "gift" at a better rate than Histadrut or
so they claim. But I keep telling myself to quit the Irgun once I cash
in on the spring "gift", as they offer no assistance to teachers
whatsoever as a professional union. Despite repeated letters, emails
and phone calls to their rep, I got zip from them. Has anyone ever
been assisted by the Irgun?
Well, their insurance man did straighten out my pension papers, but I
really didn't need the Irgun for that.
Marlene

Laurie wrote:
> I'm wondering if there's really any reason to continue  Irgun
> membership when on pension.
>
> I might add that in my specific case, I'm still working part time,
> "per hour" for an educational net., not the one I retired from.
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx