[etni] Fwd: mp3?

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 23:20:43 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Renee Rosenberg <renee5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: mp3?

Can the Bagrut exams be recorded on mp3? For pupils who are diagnosed
and allowed to have the test read to them, I have been recording the
test on mp3 and then transferring to the pupils private mp. I am doing
this for the 8th grade but was told that in high school it can’t be
done because the bagrut is sent on discs. Are disc the only way to
have the reading of the texts prepared in advance for the pupils? It
is very difficult to obtain the Discman to listen to the discs. They
aren’t on the market anymore… I am interested in your response . Renee
Rsoenberg

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager