[etni] Fwd: magenim/ mod. E

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:20:20 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther Revivo <estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: magenim/ mod. E

I believe you can change magenim from Winter to Summer, but not from
moed Aleph to Bet. Thus, in certain cases pupils decide put off doing
bagrut in moed aleph so they can keep working to earn a higher magen
for moed Bet.

Was I the only one to think that E was much harder than F and even G?
WHY does this keep happening? (Same thing 2 summers ago!) E is the end
of 4 pt. bagrut careers. Why make it so difficult? In university we
all did at least one course in statistics. I was taught that if too
many low grades show up either A- the material was improperly taught
or B- the test was too difficult. In this case I lean towards latter.

Esther Revivo

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager