[etni] Fwd: also about avodat gemer

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:46:16 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <amyjoycefields@xxxxxxx>
Subject: also about avodat gemer

Hi there,

I also have 2 students interested in an avodat gemer in English; 1 of
them is going into 10th grade and 1 into 11th grade.  They are both
extremely gifted students and native speakers who have recently
immigrated to Israel.  Their strengths are in writing and literature.
Our school is in its 3rd year and we have no program at all in this
area, let alone in English.  I really want to provide them this
opportunity.  I would welcome any information as to how I can help
them.

Amy
** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx