[etni] Fwd: Summer rental in Binyamina

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:06:21 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patricia Reifen <patriciareifen@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Summer rental in Binyamina

I'm sending this on behalf of my son and daughter-in-law.  So if
you're interested please contact Adi - not me!    And feel free to
forward it to people  who aren't on the ETNI list too.

For rent in August.    A beautiful house with a big, green backyard in
the quiet and lovely village of Binyamina.

Location: the house is a 10 min. walk from the train station. 30 min.
with train to Tel Aviv and 20 min. with train to Haifa. Binyamina is
10-15 min. drive with car to the most beautiful beaches in Israel
(Cesarea, Sdot Yam, Dor and Habonim). There are 5 bikes you can borrow
and ride in the fields and nature  just 2 min. ride from the house.

The House: Five years old. Everything is new and in good condition. 3
bedrooms: a parents room, kids room with bunk bed, one room with a big
single bed; two bathrooms; a big family room with TV,DVD, computer and
many toys and games; a nice living room and a dining room with a big
table. The kitchen is big and equipped with all the facilities needed.
Has washing machine and dryer. big green backyard.

So if you are interested in a big house in the country but in close
proximity to Israel's "center" please contact me: Adi Reifen
054-8008463
or by mail : adi.reifen@xxxxxxxxx
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/