[etni] Fw: unique teacher education seminar

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:44:52 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Chanan & Gaila Morrison - chananm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: unique teacher education seminar

Register now!

A.H.A.V.A., the English Literacy organization in Israel, is again offering
our unique teacher education seminar. Each 15 hour course provides you with
practical skills and knowledge to improve your teaching and/or help you
initiate small group learning in your area.

"Teaching small groups of Hebrew speaking children to speak English" will
take place on November 7, 13,&14; or 7,14, &21, depending on participants
interest.

We will be meeting in Rahat, and free transportation will be available from
Be'ersheva.

To register, please call Gaila at 02-535-6532 or e-mail us at
ahava.org(at)gmail(dot)com.
The course is limited to 6 registrants, and offered at a lower than usual
price due to subsidization. .

------ Gaila Cohen Morrison
A.H.A.V.A. director
http://ahava.n3.net