[etni] Fw: testing selectively

  • From: "howard sibirsky" <howdon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:19:23 +0200

Sue from Netanya,

Thanks for reminding me of  those wonderful hours, in PS 25( a very
difficult city school), Brooklyn , when we were able to hear the music which
you describe. Thanks to that experience, and also to having spent my first
ten years in Uruguay and also having heard the classics in school, I have
learned to appreciate good music. I also attended Brooklyn Technical High
School. There we were offered music appreciation has well. The teacher had
taught us to appreciate classical music.

What happened here, in our Israel? I have taught in six different schools
and in NONE have I heard nothing but Rock and Pop; sometimes some true
Israel music.

WHERE IS THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION? DOES IT REALLY EDUCATE?  I HAVE MY
DOUBTS.

Hanan