[etni] Fw: re: yearly headache

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:18:17 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: LindaKM - lindakm09@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: yearly headache

Dear Batya,

I don't believe that things would change even if the administrators were
involved; They also run the gamut (like the different teachers who give
overly high grades to teachers who give overly low grades).... where some
principals want the teachers to give realistic grades, based on actual
grades and performance, to principals who want the grades inflated...

I must add that Lev is correct when he stated that we commiserate with each
other but do nothing that would even stir things up enough to bring about
changes- and I am to be counted among the guilty!

OK, so where to we go from here and how?

Linda Kuras Mizrahi