[etni] Fw: re: movies

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:52:40 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: Adi Orian - austenorian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: movies

The name of the french one in Hebrew is Pe'alim Lemathilim (not sure about
the English)
I found the Emperor one too detached from anything we might relate to.
There's also The Freedom diaries, based on a true story.
Adi

Eleanor wrote:
>To Louise re movies -- I do I do..
Recommended them to someone recently.  However the French movie from
2007/2008  ( The Class ?   -  don't recall the name )  was excellent and
much more modern
>Another excellent "school"  movie is the The Emperor's  Club -- or
>something
of the sort