[etni] Fw: re: movies

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:08:06 +0300

From: "Eleanor" <eleanorz541@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: movies

To Louise re movies -- I do I do..
Recommended them to someone recently.  However the French movie from
2007/2008  ( The Class ?   -  don't recall the name )  was excellent and
much more modern

Another excellent "school"  movie is the The Emperor's  Club -- or something
of the sort

Re HOTS
I am curious to see why so many teachers are ignoring the Irgun.  If we do
not stand behind the Irgun to fight for this  issue - why should they care
and stand behind us -- or in front of us ?

So many of us are against the program  for a variety of reasons --    Why
not follow the Irgun at this time ?
Eleanor