[etni] Fw: re: letter to Dr. Shoshani concerning pay

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 18:07:29 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "aviva" <aviva_h@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: letter to Dr. Shoshani concerning pay

But , Sharon, only the teacher who marks the final finished LOG will receive
the payment. If the LOG begins in tenth grade with one teacher and finishes
in twelth grade with a different teacher, what will the first one receive?

Sharon wrote:
> I am working on a letter to Dr. Shoshani protesting the proposal to pay us
> for the log at the rate of 6 papers for hour for F and 7 papers per hour
> for D.
> David is posting my letter to the etni site so that you can read it, and
> make suggestions/corrections.
> http://www.etni.org/letters/dr_shoshani.doc
> I've begun translating the letter to Hebrew and appreciate it if a native
> speaker of Hebrew would be willing to help me by finishing the translation
> and making corrections.

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal