[etni] Re: Fw: letter to Dr. Shoshani concerning pay

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI list <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 18:22:14 +0300

a question to whoever knows (if anyone does) -
does the fact that we get paid appear anyplace other than in the handbook?
How are we paid? By the school / "ba'alut" in our salary, like the bagrut
hours? ? because after it taking almost 2 years for ORT to pay us for the LD
testing, I don't see them paying us for the log in a timely manner.
If the payment is from the MOE, like we get paid for the oral LD bagrut
testing, teachers will have to do a "te'um mas".

An Idea!! (lightbulb flashing above my head) - I will ask our civics teacher
who pays them for their projects ...

  shabat shalom!

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Ask_Etni <ask@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

sara g in israel