[etni] Fw: re: extensive reading

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:34:27 +0200

From: "Hedy" <hedykib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: extensive reading

Howard,
The kids can discuss the books in any way they wish. The important point is
talking about the book and in English.
I, too, believe that extensive reading should always be a part of the
English curriculum. There are so many students that really do read English
and for those that don't, well, at least we are forcing them to bring a book
to class! Who knows, they may eventually read it!
Hedy