[etni] Re: Fw: re: cursive...again

  • From: Sandra Yosef-Hassidim <hassidim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 04:05:15 -0800 (PST)

Students always beg me to teach them cursive. I teach grades 10-12 and they
don't usually beg for ANYTHING when it concerns learning but this really seems
to fascinate them! I was taught cursive at elementary school in Holland but it
never really "stuck" and today my handwriting is a strange mixture of regular
and cursive. I have no idea how to teach it but I would love to learn how. Who
knows-I might find some time to let them "play" with it for a lesson or so. So
I would really appreciate any tips/handouts