[etni] Fw: re: cds mp3s and moe

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:25:59 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: laurie ornstein - laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: cds mp3s and moe

Sharon wrote that she's in contact with Mr. Dudi Levi from the Testing Dept.
on the topic of CDs and MP3s.

First, thank you Sharon!

Second, I also agree that despite the awkwardness and out-of-date taping
system, we need to continue with this a short while longer, till the "change
over".

Third, I agree with Mr. HaLevi in the need to eliminate transfer of files on
the test day; this is stressful no matter what. And if there's a electric
stoppage, for example? We've experienced this happen during Bagrut exams.

A final point I'd like to raise is that even in 2009, not all schools have
state-of-the-art computer rooms ..or any computer room, for that matter.
That has to be taken into account as well. (or EFL teachers who are
techno-savvy).

Laurie