[etni] Re: Fw: re: Regarding Oral Dispensations

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kobilavy@xxxxxxx, ETNI list <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 09:10:27 +0300

maybe this is all wrong, but even for oral kids with electronic
dictionaries, i use a hard copy oxford during the oral test. the way i see
it, their difficulty is finding the word in the oxford, but if i am finding
it, there is no problem.
they use the elec. dictionary during the time they are preparing the text,
before i test them.

2010/5/15 ק×?×?×? <kobilavy@xxxxxxx>

> I agree that you should ask the kid whether he wants it in English or in
> Hebrew but if a kid has an electronical milonit it only comes in Hebrew so
> there's no option there.
> What do you when a word has multiple definitions or is more than one part
> of
> speech (both a verb and a noun but only one of them will give the correct
> definition). Do you read all the different choices or just the correct one
> to solve the puzzle? In the milonit version you need to scroll down to see
> the definition of the Verb and then Noun and so forth... I think the tester
> should read immediately the correct definition of the word as not to
> complicate things more than they already are.
> Kobi

sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
saragabai@xxxxxxxxx