[etni] Fw: re: NBA course

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:08:22 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: <marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NBA course

Well, I've chickened out (or "rabbited" hishtafanti in Hebrew) and
transferred to English speakers/elementary school. The high calibre of my
pupils is evidenced by three 5th graders who asked me, on their own
initiative, to do a project - for fun (and extra credit...)! Compare that to
the 11th graders with their onus of doing a project in 6 weeks - for the
Bagrut. When their choice of project will determine their Bagrut success -
they approach it with trepidation. It's an obligation that they have to
perform. And now they want to kill literature...
So now I have the dream job, T"G,  where I read stories and discuss them,
act out short plays, sing a song, play a word game, do some speeches (or
oral presentation in the lingo), write a letter, etc. (Well, that's some of
what I did yesterday.) Assessment will then be either good, very good or
excellent. Well, travel time is over an hour, the hours are long (8:30-3),
but it's a nice job if you can get it... as they say. And my Mom says I seem
to like teaching (once more).
Marlene

Barry wrote:
> DEAR PERPLEXED BY ACRONYM PEOPLE:
> I think it's pretty obvious that teachers who have perfected their skiils
> with the mouse are ready for a CAT course.

 Marlene wrote:
New Bagrut Assessment = NBA - right?
But what is CAT online course?