[etni] Fw: re: Moed Aleph

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:43:17 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Masha Fridman - mashfrid@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Moed Aleph

I thought it was difficult, actually the hardest of all the modules this time. Isn't it supposed to be?
Masha

Bonita wrote:
On the whole, the exams seemed okay. E was a little easy, but you can't have
it all. (Also, how do they manage to produce a paper with a spelling
mistake? See A - listening...)
However, I was disappointed to see that there were 8 questions on G when in the past there have only been around 6. Each question required thought, so I
don't think that was fair. At least we should have been warned about the
added questions so that we could guide our students about time planning. I
must admit I was quite shocked when I looked at such a long paper. Maybe we
were warned and I missed it?
I'd like to hear what others thought.

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **