[etni] Re: Fw: re: Moed Aleph

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maxinetz@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:47:53 +0300

I haven't had time to look at the texts carefully, but I, too, was
very pleased with the composition topics for both F and G (and D,
which was the same as F).  I don't think there was a lot of room for
misunderstanding either topic (I'll be smarter after I start checking
exams, of course) and they both gave the students plenty to write
about -- it's hard to imagine that either one left anyone with nothing
to say.  I was almost tempted to write a composition myself ;-)

Bari