[etni] Re: Fw: re: Are the sanctions over? Can we come out now?

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:58:33 +0200

Dear Irgun Strikers,

I think that Yoolie Tamir declared a unilateral one sided 'cease strike,' in
which we'll

the ministry

has been so battered by the strike that they will just give in quietly.  We
are fully confident that the Americans and Egyptian governments will abide
by their promises and make sure we get the proper salary increments,  and
failing that they can at least give us lunch of celery increments with
Philedelphia Cheese.

However, we will continue to maintain a presence in the audio visual room
until the other side

prepares enough cassettes for all our Hattamoats.  (I forgot how to say it
in English; actually,  maybe

we should all forget how to say things in English until we get a salary on
par with what they're offering through Neffesh Le Neffesh .  (Sole to sole?
Shoe Hadda?)

Barry Silverberg