[etni] Re: Fw: re: Are the sanctions over?

  • From: Sandra Yosef-Hassidim <hassidim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:39:18 -0800 (PST)

It's on the Irgun site. I read it and I did not understand the new calculation
of our bagrut gmul and whether this arrangement has anything to do with our
project/oral matkonet sanctions. Also, the change in pay for MA teachers
relates to the bagrut markers scale only, if I understood that part correctly.
Quite confusing.