[etni] Fw: info on 8 intelligences and learning styles

  • From: Gail Shuster-Bouskila <gailshb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:51:20 +0300

My colleague Laureen Rabbe and I have done some work on this. Take a
look at some of the things we have on the web:
Embracing Learner Styles in the EFL Curriculum
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/8127/iatefl2001.html
There are links at the bottom of the page to more sites.

**Wish we knew where the cartoon came from and could get a better original!

Also created online mini-lesson myself that you can adapt for kids:
http://www.geocities.com/pthscall/ls/pictures.htm

--
Keep in touch, Gail Shuster-Bouskila

HOMEPAGE: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/8127/

"If we are taught what to think, but not how to think,
     we end up not thinking at all" -- Mordecai M. Kaplan