[etni] Fw: Your kind responses to my Otef Azza letter

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:47:49 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: Esther Revivo - estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your kind responses to my Otef Azza letter

Thank you everyone for your supportive responses to my e-mail about the horrid situation in Azor Otef Azza. I also appreciate your kind offers of R and R at your houses! Your notes were heartwarming and remind me of why I love living here in Israel despite all the "challenges." (Francine and Leonie Lachmish, you didn't leave an e-mail address that my Yahoo! account "recognized," so I couldn't respond to your addresses; thank you both!) Most of my pupils wish to stay either in Sederot with their families, or with other relatives in the area so that they can successful conclude the school year before absconding to calmer pastures. G-d bless you for your kind hearts and generosity!

I sent a copy of my previous long e-mail to Yuli Tamir (where had I requested points added to the scores of all our young people living in rocketed areas.) I am not an optimistic person when it comes to expecting ANYTHING from ANYONE in the government or bureaucracy. I hope that perhaps this time I'll be proven wrong. **sigh** It's the "little people" (the working gremlins like the underpaid and overworked English teachers here in Israel) that keep this country running, and make me forever grateful that I left "the land of plenty" to live in a tiny apartment in Netivot.
Sincerely, Esther Revivo, Ulpanat Sedot Negev

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **