[etni] Fw: Wanted: people to plan the ETAI Summer Conference in Jerusalem

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 06:30:45 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: ETAI office - etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wanted: people to plan the ETAI Summer Conference in Jerusalem

Dear ETNIers,

We are looking for several new members of the Jerusalem conference
committee, which organizes the ETAI Summer Conference in Jerusalem.  This
year the conference will take place on July 6-7th, at Himmelfarb High School
in Bayit Vegan.

The committee holds meetings once a month, usually on a Wednesday or a
Thursday at Himmelfarb School.
We need a few dedicated people to join the committee which plans the summer
conference.  This is your chance to be part of it!

Please notify me as soon as possible at the ETAI Office.

Best wishes,
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director
Tel:  02-500-1844