[etni] Fw: Sia'h vaSig Summer Debate Workshops!

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 06:57:28 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "bronya_k" <genady_b@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Sia'h  vaSig Summer Debate Workshops!

Dear Etniers,

Your students are invited to  come to the Sia'h  vaSig Summer Debate
Workshops!
This summer we are running two debate workshops in Lod and in Jerusalem

The workshops are intended for students (and for teachers-30hour gmul)
entering 8th to 12th grades.No previous debating experience is necessary.
Among our teachers are prizewinning debate coaches from Great Britain and
some of the best high school student and university debaters in Israel, all
of whom have been members of Israel’s national debating teams.(The Lod
workshop is Led by Yoni Cohen who took the first place in the European and
Worlds Student Championships)

On the final day we’ll hold a show debate and awards ceremony for parents
and friends.

(For full details and registration, go to -
http://www.etni.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2942

Bronia Kabakovitch
English Chair Aleh Lod High School for Sciences
Debating Coordinator
Siach vaSig (Israel Debating Society)

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/